Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Well...Here I go

I am starting out here on faith.
Instead of just thinking about it-
Instead of waiting till I've got everything "ready"
  Here I am, no pictures - -just thoughts I'm sending "OUT THERE".
I feel kind of nervous, a little scared.

So many of you bloggers have blessed me I hope to give back.
  I hope to minister to someone out there who has an open ear and heart to the good news of Jesus Christ.

I think blogging is a wonderful way for kindred spirits to find each other .
This is also a new mission field. We can follow Jesus'  command to go and make disciples in any part of the world without a plane ticket etc, etc.( Something my husband I pray for the opportunity to do one day).

I am also feeling a little lost and overwhelmed with the technical side of all this. Feel free to HELP Me.

I've got lots of things on my mind- - I have many interests! To me they are all related , at the same time they conflict. I can't do them all. How in the world do I prioritize them?
Here's a question for you: Do you have a unique hobby? Do your current responsibilities keep you from throwing yourself into it as much as you'd like? Or and maybe at the same time, are there other hobbies, interests, talents that beg for your attention but you can't decide which one to give your free time to?
This is me, very ADD, I think.
I'm just asking about how you prioritize your free time.

When all is said and done, Glorifying God in everything I do is my highest priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment