Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Return from "MIA"

So , I am here
       So much the same
             so much has changed and
                   so much will change.
I take a moment to praise God that He never changes!
   Like a favorite song we sing in church "... All my changes come from Him, He who never changes-
I'm held firm in the grasp of the rock of all the ages - All is Well- With my Soul - He is God - In control- I know not - all His plans -  but I know - I'm in His hands."
I was thinking" what photo in my collection here would fit with these thoughts best."
                                                                What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think that you chose a very interesting photo to use with your reminder that God never changes. No one can snatch us out of His hands when we belong to Him. I don't recognize the lyrics of the song you reference but it is a everlasting truth that is comforting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete